Sunday, August 9, 2009

About yourself (Sonnet)

I’m a teenager boy who still attend in college,

I need to learn in college to get a better future.

My life is different from others that I have knowledge,

Friends and family learn many things from our time.

Which that I was not good at anything and very soft voice,

And always be a good person of myself.

I like going around the mall and to have any events of my choice,

To think carefully what I wrote of my sonnet to make a note of my bookshelf.

Anything I like is watching video and anime depends of my interest or wants,

And to study well in college to get a life better.

Hate to be lost anything, going to die easily and to destroy of my letter fonts,

And say anything about myself as a bad sweater.

I really like this world because it is life and desire,

And to enjoy my life as to know where do I live as my sire.

No comments:

Post a Comment