Tuesday, August 11, 2009

About your school (Sonnet)

Ever since I was in high school I loved studying,

And listen to the teachers discussions.

Today I am in 2nd year college in SDA Building,

And I still have friends but we are in separate section.

Every time I have a break to go lunch and library,

To reading the book and find as many information.

In the class that I need to understand the topic and I need to use dictionary,

While in the lesson I have an idea for presents in next day for preparation.

I went to the computer lab for research the requirement,

To my presentation I collect information and due on this month.

When my class is finish to going home to start my assignment,

Then that I can sleep early to have more rest for another day.

I like this college because I have learn many to think,

Lives better and survive for future but without single blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment